1. Local fat accumulation
2. Mild/moderate obesity
3. Face: double chin, cheek meat, contour line shaping, the blubber of nasolabial folds, Eye bags
4. Upper body: abdomen, waist, bingo wings, bra fat, back
5. Lower body: buttocks, hip-leg junction, inner/outer thighs, etc., fat accumulation or cellulite
The goal of cell necrosis is achieved by cytokine or lysozyme, and it can also promote the regeneration of new collagen and make the skin firmer.
1. No diet required.
2. The treatment time is short, convenient and fast.
3. Tailored to target small areas of fat and multiple parts.
4. Increase collagen and elastic fibers.
5. Won’t gain weight easily.
6. No need for surgery, and the repair period is short.
In principle, after treating the action of adipose, the body will metabolize the adipose cells and permanently excrete them from the body. Doctors also remind that new fat cells may still increase due to a sharp increase in weight, so if there is a continuous diet and weight control after the hit, the effect can be maintained.
24 hours after Lipodissolve injection on is applied, the area after treatment will swell, bruises, itching and other symptoms, because the drug is dissolving fat cells and particles, which will trigger an inflammatory reaction to subcutaneous tissue. It will slowly fade about one to two weeks after surgery. The degree of swelling varies according to each person’s constitution, and can moderately drink water to strengthen metabolism and accelerate swelling with massage.
Theoretically, it is recommended that the site should be assessed by doctors, because most eye problems need to be treated with filler injection or Botox to be more complete.
The purpose of Lipodissolve injection is to improve the tissue of cellulite that is not easy to lose weight and stubborn fats or evenly, and to improve the problem of local obesity.
Original factory certified