Quill is treated by minimally invasive surgery. It uses a minimally invasive wound to implant the surgical thread under the skin at the forehead hairline and near the back of the ear, and it could be absorbed by the human body. It will support skin structure and use the small barbs to lift up the sagging tissue, so the effect of tightening can be seen immediately.
The wounds of Quill are as fine as a pinhole and recover quickly. The material used is absorbable by the human body, no stitches are required, and no scars are left. It makes the face look more V, firmer, and leaves no traces.
The original patented design uses “Surgical Specialties” Quill PDO Knotless Tissue-Closure Device, a knotless absorbable polydioxanone surgical suture, and has a patented barb plus absorbable PDO (Polydioxanone) material , It will be absorbed by the body within 6-9 months after implantation, it is safe and secure.
1. No need for surgery, high safety
2. Small wounds, short repair period
3. Immediate results, high satisfaction after surgery
4. No need to remove stitches, the body can absorb it by itself
5. Can be used with other micro plastic surgery
6. Obtained US Food and Drug Administration FDA, EU CE certification, Taiwan Department of Health TFDA approval
Depending on the patient’s condition, the age of the treatment and the degree of skin relaxation will affect the duration of the treatment. According to the doctor’s experience, most of the effect can be maintained for 1.5 to 2 years, depending on the severity of the individual’s aging.
V-loc and Quill are both produced in the United States and can be absorbed wires to help lifting on the face.
The main difference is that the countdown of the linear body itself is different from the roughness of the linear material. It requires professional evaluation by doctor to find out the most suitable way for your linear pulling!
Of course, Quill can be combined with any facial filling treatment or Uthera, and the effect can be complementary. Face filling can make the originally dry skin ( cheeks dented ) look bulging; it can also be made of Uthera to improve skin quality and compactness.
1. Communicate with the doctor about the expected results and post-operative maintenance
2. No makeup, sauna, drinking, spicy food on the day of treatment
3. Unsuitable patients: people with diabetes, hemophilia, keloids, severe allergies, pregnant women, cancer patients, and immune system insufficiency.
1. It is normal to have redness and swelling after Quill. If you feel uncomfortable, you can continue to apply ice and it will gradually disappear.
2.Please don’t touch the treatment area and avoid raw water within 24 hours, also do not use any irritating skincare products, and put on the artificial skin protection provided by the clinic.
3. Avoid hot springs, steam baths, saunas, do facial and exfoliation within two weeks after the operation, and reduce exaggerated expressions (such as laughing) to avoid pulling sensations.
4. A small number of customers will experience bruising, which will gradually subside after a few days
5. If you find any discomfort, please return to the clinic immediately.